Thursday, June 25, 2009

Success

BBQ on Sunday at pasir ris park was a success. Celebrating Father's Day, and yet i forget its Father's Day.

Remembering the time when we celebrate Mother's Day. But not for this year, be cos it still hurt us further more. I could remember the time when we celebrate mother's day. We will go places to eat with grandma. But now this could never happen again. Till now, i couldnt let it go.

I was thinking, year 2010, for chinese new year, grandma wouldnt be there. And this hurts me. I spend the last 19years of CNY together with the family and grandma. How could I ever forget the times with grandma, when I try to snatch her rocking chair to sit. And my mother would shout for me to let grandma sit. But grandma would say, never mind let her sit, I sit other place.
This is how good my grandma is.....

1 comment: