Friday, June 12, 2009

Long week

Its been a really long week for me. Projects, exams all coming at one time. Was really thinking if I can just give up like that. Life has been ok lately but when I think of my beloved ah ma, I still couldnt take it.

It seems so impossible to let go of it. Somehow, I just cant do it. Probably be cos she has been so close to me. And be cos I treasure her so much that I couldnt think of any reason to forget her.
Its been 2 months plus my beloved ah ma is gone. I miss her quite badly. I kept thinking of the time I spent with her. I just hope I have more time to spent with her. But, this seems to be impossible.

She treat me good, but what I give her in return?
She gives me the best, but what I give her in return?
She scold me for my own good, but what I give her in return?
She reserve the best for me, but what I give her in return?
She helps me when Im in need, but what I give her in return?

How could I forget her, when she lives in my life for the past 18 years?
How could I forget her, when she comes to our house fornightly?
How could I forget her, when she used to sleep in my room?
How could I forget her, when she always nag at us for our own good?
How could I forget her, when she just wanted us to pay more attention to her?
How could I forget her, when she is willing to give us her favourite food.
How could I forget her, when I used to hold her hands walking to the lift?
How could I forget her, when she ask me to listen to my mom?
How could I forget her, when she ask me when she has put her specs?

How could I ever forget her when she did all this to my life?

Its so much impossible to believe that I cant do anything more in the future.
I promise to treat my mom and dad better in the future. I just have to change this temper of mine.

Till now, I still haven dream of my beloved ah ma. I will forsee this day.
Your love I will never forget (:

No comments:

Post a Comment