Friday, June 19, 2009

BBQ on Sunday.

Its my term break now, but to me it seems like project/study week. Been meeting my friends for project for the past few days. Staring at the laptop screen with numerious coding, chit chating, laughing here and there with them.

This coming sunday is our family gathering cum father's day celebration with our relatives. We will be having BBQ at pasir ris park. But the thought of grandma wont be there somehow makes me down. She will never be able to go to this kind of gathering in the future. Never. I just couldnt forget the Sat day at the hospital. That image remains in my mind till now. Seeing grandma poke with so much tube. Seeing grandma using the oxygen for survival. And so much for what she has done for us, now she is gone..and its forever.

I wonder so much, how is grandma doing upstairs. She has yet to appear in my dream. In sch, I always imagine that grandma is watching me, beside me, taking care of me. Is this for real? Or this is only part of my imagination.

I miss grandma's voice. I miss grandma's spectacles. I miss grandma's naggy. I miss grandma's smooth hands. I miss grandma's coming to our home to stay. I miss grandma's favourite hair gel. I miss grandma's brown slipper. I miss grandma's old fashion shirt. I miss grandma's walking here and there in our place. I miss grandma's sitting at the front sit of our car. I miss grandma's fluffy dyed white hair. I miss her so much.

But all this I cant see anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment