Monday, June 1, 2009

Remembering..

Dazing in my room, I remember the time when my beloved ah ma pass away. I forgot which day it was, its either 3rd or 4th day. I dial on the telephone, calling one of my beloved ah ma favourite food, Pizza. I called for a delivery to my beloved ah ma;s wake. Its a vegetarian pizza. That time, it really saddens me alot. Reason becos when she was around, i never bought any food for her. And I couldnt believe she pass away than I reliased it was the first time I bought her food. It was when the monk asked me to give ah ma the food, I started to cry. I heart aches so much, when I say "ah ma, I bought u one of the favourite food. Pizza. Pls help urself." Everyone console me telling me not to cry, as ah ma knows Im good to her.

My beloved ah ma, always give the very best to all of us. She treats her children and grandchildren very well. I remember when we always wants to bring ah ma to our house to overnight during the weekend, she cant sleep the night before as she is very happy. The very next day, she will walk at the corridor to and fro waiting for us to pick her up. This is how happy my ah ma is (:

Till today, it somehow makes me feel I didnt do my part as her grandchildren. I totally regret what I did in the past and Im trying to cherish everyone beside me now. Be it my friends, relatives, cousin, parents or somehow very close to me.

I want to thank that very person who is with me always during my darkest hours. He never fails to be there for me, never fails to make me smile, never fails to held my hands and say everything is alrite. The very first minute I knew ah ma was gone, he will tell me "do u want me to take half day leave, or even a day?" He waits patiently for my call at home, even the sky turns dark. He never fails to come to find me after his work. When I cried bitterly asking ah ma to come back, he hug me dearly and tells me "ah ma has gone to a happier place." Spending long hours in the hospital, he never fails to complain a single. That very person is george. He tresure and cherish me. And this is how dear he is to me. Thank you for all u have given me (:

Lastly, I hope my ah ma is happier. And I really wish I could dream of u, to tell me how happy u are (: I love u so much ah ma (: You live in my heart (:

1 comment: