Thursday, July 9, 2009

3months.

Today is the 9th of July. And it has been 3 months since grandma passed away.
Today while on the way to school, everything seems to flash back in my mind. And btw, it tooks 1 and a half hour for me to reach sch. While sitting on bus 89, I think of the times when grandma was around. It just seems like its yesterday. I remember the last time our whole family went out with grandma is to changi village. We went for fishing with grandma. Its the first time grandma went with us, and from the look of the face, i know she is very happy. In that flashback, i can see her walking slowly helding mommy's hand slowly walking towards our direction. She is really one of my favourite person in my heart. She is 90 this year, and I knew I can never go to this kind of places with her anymore.

This coming sunday, our whole family will be doing volunteery work. We used part of grandma's money that she had leave for us to buy ALOT of things for the old folks. Eg: Quaker oat, milo, rice, detergent, brush etc.. Its also like our family gathering.

This few days exams, test, presentation coming up. Im so damn shagged. Be cos this is the impt time that i am going to YEAR 2 SEM 2. Ahhhh! How I wish time will pass quickly to the day that i can wear that black sqaure hat, and take the rubbish paper.

I miss you, be cos loving u is beyond my hope. GRANDMA =D

No comments:

Post a Comment