Thursday, July 16, 2009

100days

100 days is over. Granny has been away with us for 100 days. Sometimes, I jus could not help but ask why. Why is she gone? Yes, though she is healthy..but.. A few times in a week, my ears will stay to hear strange things. I will hear that day when I am in the hospital the sound of grandma breathing. Its not really grandma's breathing. But it is the machine that helps her breathe. I could still remember she breathe so long in the hospital. Which make us think that she is sleeping very soundly.

Exams coming and over. I had 2 strange dreams in a week. I dont know what is that suppose to mean. But I dont care. This coming saturday we are going to the temple in bishan to pray for grandma. I miss her so much. Sometimes, I jus wish I could see those kinds of things. So that I can know if grandma is with us.

外婆,我好想你。你在哪里?

No comments:

Post a Comment