Friday, February 5, 2010

Its been a while...

Ok, let me settle down to blog...

Today have to hand up my school SACP Project, and I really have to push all my team mates. They have bloody waste my time.

Chinese New Year its coming. I dont know its a joyful or upset occassion for us. Joyful because its CHINESE NEW YEAR! Upset because both is gone from our life.

Its been less than 1 month since ah ma is gone. Everything is still in my mind. All the good and bad. I dont like seeing her suffer, it makes me more upset seeing her suffer at this age. I dont care what bad she have done in the past. Its the past. She is my ah ma. I love you so much. No longer can I help her massage her legs nor hands. I miss her so much... This is life. Love it and take it or get away with it.

My Bloody school atachment result will be out next week probably? Hmm, fcuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment