Friday, January 22, 2010

Unforgettable

Its been almost 6 days since my ah ma is gone. And its gonna be 1 year since my grandma was gone. I can barely breathe. I can never forget how both grandmas brought me up. I can never forget the scene that happens duing that 5 days. All the shits are running through my mind/heart. And it really really hurts so much, that I hope I wasnt in this world.

Oh my! How could we ever get this far? How could we settle down? I know my parents hurts so much more than the kids. I cant be that pillar that stand by them. I know how it hurts to lose a mother. I never wish that this kind of things would happen. I really hope both Grandmas is now with grandfather happily enjoying themselves.

Life is very fragile. Cherish them before they're gone.

I love grandmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment