Thursday, November 5, 2009

God's Will

Sometimes...I jus feel that God is making a fool outta me. I feel good and bad at the same time. Last Sat, went to pray Grandma. Oh man! I miss her so much yet the feeling went numb. Jus be cos, I want to see her so much yet I know its the impossible. Nothing feels right for me whenever i miss grandma. Everything just flashback and i wish so much that time would stop at that moment of time. I feel totally regret how badly i treated her, or i should say i didnt really treasure her. Who knows..that god took her life so early.

Everytime I tried to forget all this memories, it jus stay deep inside my heart. I jus have to find a time and a place to bury all these memories. I love her, and I always will. Whatever I do, i know she stood by me. She gave me everything that i ever wanted. She looked after me like no one have ever does. She was beside me, when everyone stood away. This is how good my grandma is. I will never forget the feeling when I held ur hands walking u to the lift, find ur specs, give u fruits that i specially cut for u, tell mommy to bring u out to eat, dont allow u to sleep my bed.
Ah ma, I regret. Pls forgive me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment